- Chow Crown Game- If your kid can’t stop playing with his food at the table, give him this game. Players wear a spinning crown loaded with snacks and have to try to eat everything before time is up. Just note that in the Good Housekeeping Institute’s test, older kids had a better time grasping the game than younger ones.
2. Scruff-A-Luvs- Each Scruff-a-Luv comes as a matted ball of fur with only its eyes showing. Once kids wash, dry, and style its hair, their! This adorable toy is already back-ordered until mid-September, so we suspect it’s going to be ever trickier to get as the holidays get closer.
3. L.O.L. Surprise! Glam Glitter Series Doll- We know you know that L.O.L Surprise dolls aren’t going anywhere, but the Glam Glitter doll is likely one your child hasn’t unboxed yet.
4. Watch Ya Mouth Throwdown Edition Card Game- This hilarious game has players wear cheek retractors that make saying phrases difficult to say the least. Their teammates have to guess what they are saying to win, but getting guesses out in between laughing might just be the hardest part!
5. Crayola Color Chemistry Set for Kids– This set from Crayola transforms your child into a scientist thanks to the 50 experiments. Just know that adult supervision is recommended.