Why didn’t the Hampton Police Department send out a AMBER ALERT for little Codi 1/31/22 ? Police training is still an issue in the 757. -QueenieAMBER Alert Resolutions. In nearly 7 in every 10 AMBER Alert cases, children are successfully reunited with their parents. And in just over 17 percent of cases, the recovery is a direct result of the AMBER Alert. … Sadly, over 3 percent of cases result in the death of the child, and 1.5 percent of cases are still active.
- There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
- The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
- There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
- The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
- The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.
Saturday morning, another group of volunteers came together to widen their search efforts around the area where Codi lives.
HAMPTON, Va. — Four-year-old Codi Bigsby was reported missing on January 31st and efforts to find him continue.
Neighbors, strangers and members of the community came together Saturday morning to continue to look for Codi. Everyone has their own reasons for helping.
“I have six kids and if it was one of my kids, i would want the community to come together and help find my kid, too,” Deanna Brown said.
On Friday, Hampton police packed up the command center by the Buckroe Pointe Apartments where they staged their search efforts – but that doesn’t mean the search is over.
“Just hope, praying,” April Hall said. “Just hoping that little baby is out there somewhere and someone is going to find him.”
Police say their efforts to find Codi have not eased. Hampton Police is moving into an evidence and intelligence-based operation, reviewing forensic data and conducting interviews. Meanwhile, community members continued the search on foot — combing the neighborhood where Codi lives, and holding to hope.
“With it being six days and you know the temperature, the weather – there is something in the back of my mind that maybe this baby is not alive but you know, my faith and my spirit saying that he is alive somewhere.” Amy Thornton said.
Volunteers organized two search parties today, working in two shifts to pass out fliers and search different areas.
(TMz.com) Miguel‘s marriage is no longer a sure thing … … Continue reading MIGUEL WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE AFTER 3 YEARS OF MARRIAGE
(CNN.com) Tia Mowry announced on social media Tuesday that she … Continue reading TIA MOWRY ANNOUNCES SPLIT FROM CORY HARDRICT AFTER 14 YEARS OF MARRIAGE