It was a case of self-assault and battery.
An Iranian man was forced to go to the emergency room after shoving a AA battery down his penis in a grotesque stunt worthy of the new Discovery+ series “This Came Out of Me.”
The fiasco came to light after the unnamed 49-year-old reported to a hospital in Tehran, where he informed doctors that he had the charging device lodged in his genital organ for 24 hours, according to a new case study published in the medical journal Urology Case Reports.
During a followup visit, the patient complained of a “recurrence of obstructive and irritating urinary symptoms including dysuria, decreased urinary force.” He also reportedly experienced a burning sensation whenever he tried to urinate.
Meanwhile, subsequent X-rays revealed “severe and progressive” scarring to his urethra, which mitigated the amount of fluids that could flow through the tube. Doctors surmised that the scar tissue build-up could’ve been caused by toxic chemicals in the battery.
The patient never revealed his inspiration for the log jam, however surgeons observed that patients shove items in their urethras for a number of factors, including “psychiatric illness, autoeroticism, intoxication and perceived contraception.”
However, medics found the man’s case particularly odd as he didn’t have a history of mental illness.
Inspiration notwithstanding, leaving batteries in one’s privates for extended periods can reportedly cause infection, gangrene and even erectile dysfunction, per the study.
To prevent permanent damage, surgeons sliced open the patient’s perineum — the tissue connecting his penis and anus — so they could access the urethra without harming his testicles.
They then removed the energizing infiltrator and used a skin graft from the inside of his cheeks and lips to repair the urethral damage.
The man was discharged from the hospital after a three-week observation period, whereupon a six-month checkup revealed that he had fully recovered from the phallic fiasco.
This isn’t the first time a patient has reported to the hospital with an unlikely item in their willy. Earlier this month, a 37-year-old virgin got 6 feet of string lodged in his penis during a botched attempt at sexual gratification.
Where are the pro life people at? A 3-year-old girl was allegedly tortured and killed by her family in a 12-hour exorcism in her granddad’s California church — with her mom … Continue reading OMG!! Mom of 3-year-old killed during church ‘exorcism’ posts smiling video: ‘it is what it is’￼
NYP- A 19-year-old Florida man was arrested and charged with allegedly shooting and killing his mother in their Polk County home this week. Seth Settle reportedly shot and killed his mother Thursday after she ordered him to … Continue reading Florida teen accused of killing mom who told him no smoking inside…￼
A Tennessee family is claiming that an Apple AirTag was used to track them during their time at Walt Disney World. Jennifer Gaston told FOX 35 Orlando that the family was headed back … Continue reading WTH!!! Tennessee family visiting Disney World says Apple AirTag used to track them￼