UPS Driver Collapses at Front Door From Severe Heat

Families of travelers who died at Mexico City Airbnb, including two from VB, are suing the company

(WTKR.com) NEW ORLEANS, La. – The families of three Americans — including two from Virginia Beach —who died from carbon monoxide poisoning while staying at an Airbnb rental in Mexico City in October announced Thursday they are … Continue reading Families of travelers who died at Mexico City Airbnb, including two from VB, are suing the company

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.