Hair Care Tips
Beautiful and shiny hair leaves a good impression, which is why proper hair care is important. Hair is probably one of the first things you notice about people when meeting them for the first time.
Trim Hair Regularly – You should get regular haircuts to keep your hair looking healthy. Split ends not only give your hair-neglected appeal, but also make it look unhealthy. They are caused by combing and regular usage of hairstyling tools. Therefore, it is best to trim your hair every 6-8 weeks to maintain strong and healthy hair.
Use Appropriate Shampoo – It is important to use a shampoo that is designed for your hair type. Visit a professional to help you figure out what type of hair you have. If you, however, suffer from hair loss, it is best to use baby shampoos since they do not contain strong chemicals that can harm your scalp or hair. [Read More HAIR CARE]
Cleaning Your Nails Daily
Appropriate hand hygiene includes diligently cleaning and trimming fingernails, which may harbor dirt and germs and can contribute to the spread of some infections, such as pinworms. Fingernails should be kept short, and the undersides should be cleaned frequently with soap and water. Because of their length, longer fingernails can harbor more dirt and bacteria than short nails, thus potentially contributing to the spread of infection.
Before clipping or grooming nails, all equipment (for example, nail clippers and files) should be properly cleaned. Sterilizing equipment before use is especially important when nail tools are shared among a number of people, as is common in commercial nail salons.
Hand model below is Queenie
[Read More HAND CARE]
Don’t spend hundreds or thousands on facial products !!!
WASHING YOUR FACE
Queen’s Beauty Secrets ….
I (Queen) have been using these products for years. All-Natural and they work.
Clear skin is a priority for many people since the condition of the skin reveals a lot about the health of the person; and therefore, beautiful skin is naturally attractive. Because health is revealed on the outside, having skin problems can really affect a person`s self image; hence the term “feeling comfortable in one`s own skin”. As the fall and winter months approach, skin can become dry and flaky. This condition is exacerbated through the use of soaps made with synthetic chemicals. Finding an organic plant-oil based soap is a cheap and easy way to transition your skin care regimen from conventional to organic products. [Read More Beauty Tips]
TAKE CARE OF YOUR FEET
Make a point to wash your feet (and between your toes!) with a washcloth carefully and regularly. Yes, that means bending over in the shower to soap them up; if you can’t balance safely, use a long-handled shower brush or sit on a chair outside the tub as you wash your feet under the faucets. Be sure to dry feet completely, including between the toes. This wash-and-dry system lessens problems such as athlete’s foot, odor, bacteria and fungus. [Read More FOOT CARE]
Message From Queenie
Your feet are two of the most abused and often used parts of the body, what with all the walking and running that you do everyday. Yet when it comes to our health and beauty routines, feet and toenails often get neglected. No matter what the season is, it is always important to keep your feet and toenails in tip-top condition.
Learn how to care for your feet and toenails by having good hygiene, pampering them to heal soreness and callouses and getting medical attention when necessary. I get gel nail polish. It’s shinny and it last longer than regular polish. For the guys they got clear gel polish.
SILICONE FACE CLEANING SCRUBBERS
About the product
- Food grade silicone material and environmentally friendly. Cleanses effectively by removing makeup and dirt from your pores, leaving your skin silky smooth and clean. Want a durable, portable and colorful GADGET? This is the right one to get!
- Easy to use with a finger handle. No worry to slip down. The handle that goes in between your fingers makes it easy to hold and move around while cleaning your face.
- Soft & fine brush massage wave points. Gently cleans skin for better absorption of skin creams, serum and moisturizers. Improving the blood circulation of your face by brushing lightly and gently. Get rid of dead skin, blackhead, whitehead, makeup. Great to clear your makeup brush as well.
- Perfect for facial care and baby hair cleansing. Compact in size and cute, secure fit for your fingers and easy to operate. Feels good and very gentle when washing face. High quality soft material caters to everyone’s needs, no matter babies or seniors.
- 4-in-1, super portable, durable and when you buy it, you earn it! Colorful small cosmetic brush can also be put in your dressing box or handbag, it can be a good helper when you are outside and want to refine makeup. WHAT IS IN THE PACKAGE: Cosmetic Brush x 4: Blue, Green, Purple, Pink
OOLALA MAJIC SHAPING WINGS