Brands that are Affordable and Sexy !!
All photographs are property of Queenie’s Blog. Do not edit, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute any of these photos.
SHOE CHAT !!!
Price: $220When: Tuesday, Dec. 21 at 10 a.m.Where: adidas.com and other select retailersWhat You … Continue reading Sneaker Alert: Pharrell x BBC ICECREAM x Adidas NMD Hu
Price: $220When: Wednesday, Dec. 22 at 10 a.m.Where: Yeezy Supply, adidas.com, and other select … Continue reading Sneaker Alert: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘MX Rock’
After New Balance had one of its biggest years ever … Continue reading Sneaker Alert: The Best Sneakers of 2021!
What can you do to prevent foot problems ?
Years of wear and tear can be hard on our feet. So can disease, poor circulation, improperly trimmed toenails, and wearing shoes that don’t fit properly. Problems with our feet can be the first sign of more serious medical conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, and nerve and circulatory disorders.
- Practice good foot care.
- Check your feet regularly, or have a member of your family check them.
- Podiatrists and primary care doctors (internists and family practitioners) are qualified to treat most foot problems. Sometimes the special skills of an orthopedic surgeon or dermatologist are needed.
- It also helps to keep blood circulating to your feet as much as possible. Do this by putting your feet up when you are sitting or lying down, stretching if you’ve had to sit for a long while, walking, having a gentle foot massage, or taking a warm foot bath. Try to avoid pressure from shoes that don’t fit right.
- Try not to expose your feet to cold temperatures.
- Don’t sit for long periods of time (especially with your legs crossed).
- Don’t smoke. 🚬
Don’t forget to leave a comment below. Till Next Time, I’ll be Chit-Chatting with later.