Brands that are Affordable and Sexy !!
All photographs are property of Queenie’s Blog. Do not edit, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute any of these photos.
SHOE CHAT !!!
Whether the model has become less divisive over the years … Continue reading Set The Dinner Table With This Air Jordan 1 Mid
Holding just under a dozen offerings since its June debut, … Continue reading Multi-Color Dressing Emboldens The Latest Jordan Zion 2
Over the course of the past few years, the definition … Continue reading Jordan Brand Bridges Sneakers And Clogs With New, Two-Way Design
What can you do to prevent foot problems ?
Years of wear and tear can be hard on our feet. So can disease, poor circulation, improperly trimmed toenails, and wearing shoes that don’t fit properly. Problems with our feet can be the first sign of more serious medical conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, and nerve and circulatory disorders.
- Practice good foot care.
- Check your feet regularly, or have a member of your family check them.
- Podiatrists and primary care doctors (internists and family practitioners) are qualified to treat most foot problems. Sometimes the special skills of an orthopedic surgeon or dermatologist are needed.
- It also helps to keep blood circulating to your feet as much as possible. Do this by putting your feet up when you are sitting or lying down, stretching if you’ve had to sit for a long while, walking, having a gentle foot massage, or taking a warm foot bath. Try to avoid pressure from shoes that don’t fit right.
- Try not to expose your feet to cold temperatures.
- Don’t sit for long periods of time (especially with your legs crossed).
- Don’t smoke. 🚬
Don’t forget to leave a comment below. Till Next Time, I’ll be Chit-Chatting with later.