How to choose comfortable underwear?
Underwear isn’t usually the most exciting type of clothing to shop for, but boy, are you in trouble if you pick the wrong pair! No one wants to feel their undies pinching, sagging, rolling, or rising up all day because that means you’re stuck tugging at them. Finding comfortable underwear isn’t difficult once you know how to get the right fit and choose a good fabric. Whether your shopping for men’s or women’s underwear, knowing your body type helps because certain styles can more comfortable than others depending on how you’re shaped.
- Measure your waist and hips. You’ll be able to find the proper size for your underwear across brands if you know your waist and hip measurements. Use a tape measure to measure your natural waist and the fullest part of your hips so you can choose the most comfortable size for your body.
- You can find your natural waist by bending sideways. A crease will form at your waist to help you identify it.
- Keep the tape measure parallel to the ground when you measure your hips
[Read More FASHION TIPS]
Let’s chit-chat about the women with the flat booty. You want to know how you can make your booty look bigger. Well, it’s easy ladies. Below are some basic tips that you can use in order to enhance your buttocks.
Pick the right jeans
Never ignore the importance of choosing the right pants. If chosen correctly, your butt will look plump, round and perky. Here are the following things that you need to keep in mind when selecting the right kind of pants:
- Buy pants that are tight fitting. Remember, if you are wearing ‘baggy’ pants, your curves will not be visible. It is common knowledge that skinny jeans are considered ideal for showing off your bodily curves. However, for those who do not feel comfortable wearing skinny jeans, you can even opt for a regular fitting pair of pants that has a fitted rear.
- Pocket placement also plays a major role. The pockets should be smaller, and should be placed slightly higher than usual. This will make your butt bigger than it is. More importantly, pockets that have a bit of embroidery, or include sequins and stitching designs will make the area look much more interesting, hence attracting attention to the rear. Remember, jeans that don’t have any pockets, or those that have big pockets you should be avoided. [Read More PICKING THE RIGHT JEANS]
7 ways to know if you are wearing the right bra…
1. Is your underwire sitting away from your chest wall?
This means your cups are too small. Your underwire should fit firmly against your chest without any gaping. Assuming your straps are properly adjusted, you’ll know you’ve found the right band fit when you can lift your arms over your head without the underwire rising up.
2. Are your breasts bulging out over the top, sides, or bottom of your cups?
You should probably go up a cup size. The cup should hold your entire breast without the dreaded quadra-boob.
3. Is your strapless bra slipping down?
You need to go down a band size. In fact, you may need to go down a few band sizes. With only the band to hold your chest up, a proper, firm fit is essential if you don’t want to spend the whole night hiking up your bra. [Read More The Right Bra]